Last updated on May 24, 2020
End Embarrassing Hair Loss with Profollica. Hair loss is an embarrassing problem that affects a wide range of men, and women, all across the world. For many, it seems that balding proves to be inevitable and something that they simply cannot prevent, stop or alter. Thankfully that doesn’t have to be the case, and there are certain ingredients and solutions that can help you restore your hair and take back the confidence you had in years past. Profollica has become known as one of the most popular, reliable, and natural hair loss solutions that is available on the market today. That is due to the 3 part system that the Profollica anti-hair loss system utilizes in order to inspire hair recovery and strengthen the follicles responsible for hair growth. The full and proven system comes complete with a beneficial nutritional supplement, gel, and shampoo. Each product brings with it its own benefits and the combination allows for far more advantages than a single hair loss product provides.
You see, while other hair loss products on the market utilize chemicals and use one method to try and stimulate hair growth, the Profollica system is completely natural and stimulates hair growth in three different ways. The nutritional supplement treats your follicles from within, the gel works to block harmful DHY, and the shampoo revitalizes your hair. The compounds used within the Profollica formulation only take a few weeks to take effect, and most users notice substantial hair growth in as little as 6 months.
That means that you no longer have to hide behind a hat, cap, scarf, or even a toupee. You no longer have to be embarrassed about your hair, or the lack of it, as you now have a way to get your hair and your confidence back. Just because you have less hair than you used to, doesn’t mean that you have to hang your head in shame any longer. Just take a look at some of the powerful advantages that Profollica offers.
The hair loss solution is all-natural, reliable, proven, and popular among men from all over the world. Unlike other markets on the product, Profollicacomes with absolutely no side effects and you do not need to see a doctor or get any kind of prescription in order to use it. What’s better than that is the fact that you no longer have to consider incredibly expensive options, products laced with chemicals, or drastic surgery in order to gain your hair and your youth back.
The precise formulation that is used within this hair loss system was developed thanks to years of research, and clinical involving trained medical professionals. Each ingredient plays a vital role in terms of increasing blood circulation, blocking DHT and renewing the strength of your hair follicles on the whole. No matter how you look at, there is no other hair loss product that utilizes this effective system for preventing and reversing hair loss. The only regret that you are going to have after giving Profollica a try is that you didn’t find out about this proven solution earlier. Just imagine all the hair and embarrassment you could have saved.
Causes of Hair Loss
Hair loss is one of the body changes that most people fear. Just like menopause, hair loss can easily divulge a person’s age. But unlike menopause, which can be kept from everyone but yourself, hair loss can be detected or seen by almost everybody. At about the age of 35, the effect of hair loss can already be seen in men — either their hairline recedes or a “dome” begins to appear at the back of their hair; some even experience both. In Profollica.com, it is stated that 65% of all men are suffering from the effects of hair loss and a majority of them have Male Pattern Baldness. Women, on the other hand, are affected by hair loss in a different way. Starting at the age of 30, their hair gradually thins out. By the age of 50 or shortly after their menopausal stage, the scalp becomes more noticeable because of lessened hair strands all over the head.
Different factors may cause hair loss. Aging and genetics are only a few. But in men, basically, it is caused by the dihydrotestosterone hormone or DHT. This hormone’s chief purpose is to develop the traits of men such as deep voice, larger muscles, and mustache. However, it also develops the Male Pattern Baldness. What this hormone does is it accumulates and develops in the DHT receptors found around the follicles of hair. As the hormone has established itself, it will eventually kill the hair as well as the follicle, making it hopeless for hair to grow back. According to Profollica.com, DHT production in women is as not as high as in men, hence, women do not suffer from the same radical hair loss as men do. DHT increases as men age, killing more and more of the hair follicles. Excess production of DHT can lead to baldness. Although every person has this hormone, there are some who only produce enough amount of DHT. Fortunately, they are the ones not suffering from extreme hair loss.
Other factors for hair loss in both men and women are:
1. Disease or illness – Losing hair could be a sign of being unhealthy. Illnesses such as systemic lupus erythematosus and syphilis, or thyroid disorder show hair loss as a symptom. Chronic kidney dysfunction may also cause lots of hair to fall as it makes them unhealthy, dry, and breakable.
2. Side effects of medications – Drugs that contain lithium, beta-blockers, warfarin, heparin, amphetamines, and levodopa (Atamet, Larodopa, Sinemet) can cause numerous hair to fall off. In addition, some medications being used in treating cancer like doxorubicin can cause rapid but temporary hair loss.
3. Hormones – Different kinds of hormones compromise the human system and an imbalanced production of those could affect the normal growth of hair. An example of this is the women’s menstrual cycle. Hormonal changes take place in the ovulation period that could cause some hair to lose, so as thyroid and pituitary disorders.
4. Zinc deficiency – Along with diarrhea and eczema, hair loss appears to be a symptom if one has inadequate intake or if the body poorly absorbs zinc.
5. Hair abuses – Too many treatments to hair such as coloring, perming, bleaching, cornrows, and usage of curling irons can wear out and eventually kill the hair. Even excessive use of a comb and strong shampoo products can add up to hair loss. Combing the hair for about a hundred times will not really make it healthy; rather, it will lessen the strength of the hair and make it brittle. Shampoos’ strong chemicals, on the other hand, can dry the hair up.
6. Giving birth – About a month after a woman gives birth, some of her hair strands have the tendency to fall off easily. Hair strands that fall off are usually from one portion of the head, leaving moon crater-like hair. The falling off of hair in this instance actually does not lead to baldness and it is not permanent, though the recovery period will take up to a year.
These and some other factors cause hair loss. There may be a lot, but the good thing is, there are also quite a lot with regard to the medical options of treating this condition. Medicating hair loss can be done by undergoing surgical treatments like scalp grafting, taking oral medications like finasteride pills, or using topical applications such as ProFollica.
Each treatment is different in approaches, processes, requirements, and applications. For example, hair loss surgery is a proven effective method and so are pills. But both can only be applied to and taken by men. The surgery is usually recommendable to severe cases of hair loss, while pills like finasteride can cause harmful effects to women. Perhaps, the most convenient way to address hair loss treatment, for both men and women, is through applying topical products. This kind of remedy, like ProFollica, usually comes in a system. This system has natural ingredients, which make it safe for anyone’s usage with hair loss condition. It is up to the person and to the doctor if he is to consult one, what treatment he’ll rather or willingly try.
Old beliefs, such as cap-wearing bringing about hair loss or combing the hair more than one hundred times will make it healthier, have long been proven untrue. With some tips and causes are given above, indeed, knowing the right causes will make one smart on choosing the right solutions.
Step #1 — Inhibits The Production of Excess DHT with a daily supplement that nourishes the body with our patented, medically approved formulation of 100% natural herbals.
Step #2 — Eliminates Harmful Scalp Bacteria with our scalp purifying shampoo that actually helps to gently eliminate more serious scalp issues like dandruff, psoriasis, oily hair, itchy scalp and MORE!
Step #3 — Encourages FAST, Healthy Growth with the follicle stimulator (a.k.a. The Activator Gel), which is sprayed at the roots of the hair after each shampoo.
Package includes a one-month supply of Profollica™
- One bottle of the Daily Supplement, with 60 capsules
- One 235 ml bottle of the Daily Shampoo
- One 2.2 fl oz bottle of the Activator Gel